The GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME IS A SIGNATURE SERIES DESIGNED FOR GRAMMY AWARD WINNER LARRY MITHCELL
The GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME can operate on a battery power bank or two 9v batteries for remote locations.
Moreover, giving you the freedom to play music where other amplifiers cannot.
The GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME can operate 1 to 16 speakers (long as it is in range from 4 ohms to 32 ohms).
The GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME has a speaker protection circuit built-in, therefore, protecting your speakers, or in case of a shorts, to protect the amp.
The GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME can be operated from 9 volts DC/AC to 24 volts DC/AC of power.
An exciting feature is Solo Practice Playing with follow along with your tablet, phone or MP3 device using a mixer and your headphones. Not disturbing your surroundings and playing to your heart’s desires.
- FOOTSWITCH Turns on/off unit. When switch is ON, signal is passed to the amplifier out to the speaker output. When switch is OFF, the signal is passed from input to the By-Pass output.
- LED indicates when unit is on or off.
- VOLUME CONTROLS Provides a variable audio volume control in-depended from each channel.
- INPUT -12db cut back per channel to allow the user to run multiple pedals by producing high gains into the unit.
- BACKUP AMPLIFIER This unit can also be used as a back up system amplifier incase your personal amplifier stops working just plug in to the speaker and your back up amplifier gets you back playing again.
- SPEAKER The speakers output ranges from 4 Ohms to 32 Ohms. The output power at 14.4 volts to 25 watts, at 24 volts to 60 watts of power per channel. Output spectrum from 20 Hz to 22 kHz per channel.
- POWER PLUG CONNECTOR The unit operates from 9 volts – 24 volts. Connector size 5.5mm x 2.5mm POSITIVE Center Pin.
- HEADPHONE ADAPTER Is 1/4 jack mono male to 3.5 mm female stereo gold. This feature allows you to have silent practice, so you can jam the sound to the extreme!
- Warranty 1 year to date of original purchase.
To what units can the GA-120LM DOUBLE EXTREME be connected to using one channel in depended or both channels in depended stereo mode:
Guitar, FX-pedals, multi FX-pedal board, unpowered mixer, concert stage amplifier (via bypass), and unpowered speakers, and headphones line output such as tablet, phone, etc.